Monday, November 23, 2009

Missed connection

Being bored at home, I occasionally browse the Craigslist personals. I found both my apartment and my job through Craigslist, so I know it does work.

Back to the personals. One of my favorite parts is the "missed connections". It's story after story of some poor soul having met or maybe just saw someone who caught their fancy. Unfortunately, that fabulous person usually slips right through their fingers. Thus...missed connection.

Some of them are hilarious, some are kinda sad, and some are seriously weird. One time I read one that had taken place at a local club, on a night that I'd been there. It was amazing...the person described me perfectly.

I want that again. I want to be someone's missed connection. In fact, I want to be quite a few people's missed connection. To have that allure, that "special something" that makes them take notice of you. Possessing an allure that lingers in their minds for the rest of their lives.



I want to be that missed connection!

1 comment:

  1. Now you've made me want to be someone's missed connection - it sounds so enchanting!! :)

    ReplyDelete