Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Hottie Awards 2010

I know that there isn't really any such award show, or even award, but if there were, it would be a must-watch with all that hotness going around. So now I want your vote. Who out of the following (I'm a little biased, so I may not include everyone you would) would you vote for at the Hottie Awards? If you aren't familiar with some of the names, be sure to google them. You may end up with a new crush!

Male:

1. Hugh Jackman
2. Jared Leto
3. Orlando Bloom
4. Christian Bale
5. Hrithik Roshan
6. Johnny Depp
7. Channing Tatum

Female:

1. Megan Fox
2. Aishwarya Rai
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Jessica Biel
5. Miranda Kerr
6. Beyonce
7. Natalie Portman

If you have ones that aren't listed, be sure to let me know about them as well for your write-in vote, and give a reason why they're the hottest. All votes must be in by Saturday at noon PST to be counted. Of course, you can still tell us why you think whoever is hot after Saturday, too.

Happy voting!

~K

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like these lists. Two more inclusions for your consideration my love!

    Male: Robert Schwartzman (from The Princess Diaries)

    Female: Zooey Deschanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with Zooey. I adore her. And Zac Efron because he's a dream boat. Yeah I said it. DREAM BOAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late but wanted to say who I'd vote for- Jared Leto and Megan Fox. My write-ins for hot male would be Jason Wade and Paul Walker!! xo, Mel

    ReplyDelete