Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh honey, don't even start with me, PT 2

To follow up with my post from yesterday, last night I got on that dating site to show my friend Dick's message and my response. Well, what do you know? He replied, despite the fact that I told him not to:

"Honestly, I don't remember you. I saw a new profile and thought to strike up a conversation with a girl who claimed to be a Christian. I can see that I was mistaken on both points. In the future, stop claiming to be something you have no desire to be."

Yes, he obviously has the ability to judge my soul. Oh wait, that's God.

As my readers know, I am not one to take such things lightly. So what was my response this time?

Silence. Oh, and reporting him to the site. He has since been removed.

All's well that ends well, friends!

~K

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes silence is the best remedy. Also...what is up with guys who bring up the most awkward and un-first-date like topics? Tres rude. And weird. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he for real? Oh my gosh! I read his first message too in the other post. What is his problem? That's messed up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete