Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Battle of the Budget

I guess if it were easy then I wouldn't have had a problem in the first place. But I did, and budgeting is HARD!

Last week I definitely went over, and I don't even want to thing about by how much. I was already over budget due to going out of town for a wedding, but when I got back I also went to a karaoke bar with a friend. A couple drinks and crab rangoons later, I got a bill that was nearly half the week's budget! Boo.

On a related note, I put together a video list of songs you should not be singing at karaoke. This is for everyone's well-being, trust me. If you consider singing any of these songs, put down the song book and just walk away. 



Just an ordinary citizen looking out for society while battling a budget,

~K

1 comment:

  1. Budgeting IS hard ((

    Check out my new up and coming blog and let me know what you think ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete