Thursday, July 12, 2012

Disneyland is calling

My co-workers and I have decided that we are taking a trip to Disneyland come September. Do you know what this means? Spending way too much on crap like mouse ears and Tinker Bell wands that we will never need! As if my budget wasn't already in the tank...

Seriously, though, I love Disneyland and this will be the first time visiting as an adult. I look forward to going on Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn, getting pictures with the different characters, and eating mouse-shaped ice cream bars.

Let the planning, budgeting, and excitement begin!

Your cartoon hero,

~K

2 comments:

  1. Disneyland! I haven't been there in years; yet every single time I go I still feel compelled to take pictures with princesses and get autographs from Mickey and Minnie! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland! I am going to Disneyworld in Oct., and it'll be my first time. So exciting. My boyfriend and I are saving a bit of money by buying our hirts and stuff at the Disney Store instead of at the park. The ears are fairly cheap online too, :)!

    ReplyDelete