Saturday, September 1, 2012

Never thought I'd see the day

Text conversation I had with a friend:

me: So...X is married. In other news, pigs have grown wings and hell is getting a bit chilly

friend: Wow. What is his wife like? He is such a creepy guy...see, there is someone for everyone...truth revealed

me: She looked pretty enough, but probably weird.

friend: Wow so she is pretty?!

me: Not super pretty
Just kinda pretty

friend: Now even X is having sex regularly...life is just not fair

me: No kidding
Oh well, she's stuck having sex with X. Poor girl!!
I wouldn't want to have sex with that creepy gorilla



Moral of the story: just because everyone around you seems to be coupling off doesn't mean that you should be jealous.

Sassy and single,

~K

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! This is seriously the perfect text conversation EVER!! :)

    ReplyDelete