It is currently a Facebook trend to post daily statuses on what you are thankful for through the month of November. Aww, how creative! Yeah, not so much. I've seen some about how thankful they are for such great friends from all backgrounds, thankful for a husband, etc.
Ok, people, I'm gonna put a list together of some of the things we're all (or most of us) thankful for, but won't end up on Facebook.
1. I'm thankful for the ability to block calls/texts from certain numbers on my phone. I don't really want to continue talking to jerks, or guys I felt guilt-tripped into giving my real number.
2. I'm thankful for the microwave. Seriously, you can't make diddly squat without one anymore! Leftovers? Oh, yeah, just stick them in the toaster. Um..no.
3. I'm thankful for not having to live with a roommate anymore. FREEDOM RULES!!
4. I'm thankful for Forever 21 having cute cheap clothes. Those of us who want to look good on a budget depend on them!
5. I'm thankful for Beringer White Zinfandel. It goes with pretty much anything, and it's crisp and just slightly sweet.
6. I'm thankful for Avril Lavigne for inspiring my Halloween costume. Too bad no one remembers her old school look. Come on, who else wears a tie like that??
7. I'm thankful for 409. Without my beloved all-purpose cleaner, I would still have black stains on my microfiber couch.
8. I'm thankful for sleeping in for the past week. Much needed rest!
9. I'm thankful for having so many different shades of red lipstick to choose from.
10. I'm thankful for Facebook. Without it, how else would I know if someone liked something I said?
There you go. 10 things I'm thankful for, that you are most likely thankful for as well.