Thursday, July 2, 2009

Here I am!

So this is just the basic introductory blog post. My name is...well, for here, it's Kiki. I'm a 20-something single gal living in the greater Seattle area. I work in customer service for an e-commerce company that sells accessories for cell phones, PDAs, etc. Here's a little get-to-know-Kiki information.

Every third Friday of the month, Trinity in Pioneer Square has "Bollywood Paparazzi" in the Blue Room. I am so very white, but I love it! People think that I have an obsession with all things Indian, but it isn't quite true. I love the music, I love the food, I love the movies, and yes, I occasionally find the men attractive. Not an obsession.

I personally believe Arrested Development to be the funniest show that has ever been on television. If you haven't seen it yet, get on it pronto!

Rude people annoy me. Of course, as a customer service rep, I deal with rude people all day. Sometimes I wonder who raised these people into the monsters that they are today? Is this the result of a failure of a mother? Was the father absent? Or is this horrible person that is swearing at me via email just messed up?

That is all for now, but I certainly hope to post more soon. Ta ta!

~Kiki

1 comment:

  1. totally agree.. nothing will ever top arrested development!

    interesting blog, shall be following. :)

    ReplyDelete