Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm back!

To my loyal readers, I want to thank you for sticking with me through the dried-up desert of a blog that this has been lately.

But now you shall be quenched! In case you were wondering, part of the reason for the lack of bloggage was due to my trip to Lynchburg, Virginia to catch up with some friends. I missed both my friends and Lynchburg like crazy for these past two years and was so thrilled to finally be going back. Some highlights:

1. Adventure in Roanoke with Cindy

2. Having "secret" conversations behind our menus at a diner in downtown Charlottesville with the girls

3. Dropping by Laura's office and not finding her...twice! haha Eventually she showed up and we were able to make plans

4. Introducing Cindy and Sarah to my favorite South Park episodes (the WoW & Scientology ones)

5. Exploring Lynchburg's history in the Old City Cemetery



That will have to do for now, but know that I do love you!

XOXO

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment