Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shut up and pass the lard, please

Evidently, QFC thinks I have a problem. A problem of the eating variety. Today I met my co-worker at the nearby QFC to purchase some goodies for one of our associate's birthday. She bought a box of donuts, I grabbed a box of cupcakes.


As I was checking out, the checker handed me a store coupon that had automatically printed due to my cupcake purchase. What treats would it offer me for a nice low price? Healthy Choice frozen meals. Evidently, QFC thinks my cupcake purchase was a bad decision.

Your favorite oinker,

~K

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it. Once I bought Neutrogena face wipes at Target and a coupon for gerbil food printed out. Random. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is hilarious, and I love the title. I eat soo much ice cream!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete