Monday, December 28, 2009

Living the Dream


Just a few moments ago, I was sitting on my couch drinking some Lambrusco, eating some after-Christmas-sale chocolates, and thinking to myself, yeah, keep living the dream! I nearly dropped my delicious french truffle (ok, not on sale, but rather in my stocking) when I realized that I was, in fact, living the dream. Or at least my dream.

Okay, my life dreams are usually more like fantasies where I'm kinda similar to Eva Longoria in Desperate Housewives; a gorgeous trophy wife married to an equally gorgeous hunk-of-man billionaire. That, however, is not the dream I am referring to.

Right now, I am living in a decent apartment (and will moving on up come February), I make enough to support myself, my wardrobe is relatively current and cute, and I have friends both here and across the country. My life isn't perfect, but it's pretty darn good...especially with lots of chocolate.

Dream on, friends!

~K

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate and good friends makes all things perfect! I love the fact that you're content with your current living situation - so fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete