Thursday, April 8, 2010

Health is Overrated

So I've realized that I like meat and cheese too much to ever become a vegetarian. I know that my eating habits should change if I ever want to ready myself for bikini season, but it won't happen in such a drastic measure.

On another note, I have noticed a disturbing trend in my spending habits. I eat out or grab snacks out way too often. Despite forgoing coffee, I keep finding things at Starbucks, or I'll grab a pastry at Hoffman's. Perhaps this needs to change in order for my health to change as well.

We will see!

~K

3 comments:

  1. You should carry those little snack-size packs of trail mix in your purse - ohmigosh they are so good; and if you buy them in bulk at a place like Costco, it can really help you cut back on spending!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO know what you mean about becoming a vegetarian. I tried to do it back when I was in middle school and it was like NOPE. Burgers are too tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey K! I finally did the 7 facts tag you tagged me with awhile ago! :) Also, I tried to be a vegetarian for about a week back in elementary school when I found out my favorite teacher was- it did not last long! I too grab snacks way too much when I'm out- always get Pinkberry frozen yogurt! xo, mel

    ReplyDelete