Tuesday, January 31, 2012

No Steak Day

Have you had one of those days? Y'know, one of those days where no matter how hard or fast you work, you still feel like you didn't get anything done? Yep, had one of those today.

My email turnout was pretty slim due to working on some issues with our Amazon seller account, a photoshoot for one of our new products, and other random stuff. All in all, I got plenty done, but it's hard to show it.

But wait, it gets worse. I decided that I wanted steak for lunch.



Fortunately, there is an Outback Steakhouse just down the street. So after coercing my co-workers in joining my steakravaganza and writing down their orders, I check Yelp to find out what time they open and get their phone number. They open at 4pm. For dinner. What the heck, Outback? Why ya gotta play me like that, yo?

Seriously, though. What is the point of having a lunch menu if you don't serve lunch? Ugh.

Steakless in Seattle,

~K

1 comment:

  1. Did you let them know. It can be frustrating when your mouth is watering for that something special.

    ReplyDelete