Today, Aspiring Fashionista was kind enough to tag me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I know, I know, whodathunk it??? So now I must offer up my acceptance speech. AHEM!
When I was a little girl growing up in cow-town, I remember creating my very first blog. It was also on blogspot. It didn't last long, as all of my friends decided to move to xanga. Well, look where I ended up! It feels good to be back, and I'm sure it wouldn't have been possible without the help of the following people: Christina, my sister who inspired me with her writings and had a stint with celebrity gossip blogging. Cindy, who had a comment war with my ex on xanga. All of my current readers; it is for you that I write. ::sniff sniffle sniff::
Okay, so, the rule of being tagged is that I now get to share 7 facts about myself.
1. My first date took place my sophomore year of college, when I was nearly 20.
2. I take great enjoyment in spelling and grammatical errors when being insulted. They show me that I truly am superior.
3. Needles are one of my greatest phobias. When my mom took me in to get a shot, I would whine that I needed to use the restroom, then lock myself in until my mom started pulling out the threats. On another occasion, I ran into the back office and had to be restrained for my shot...screaming bloody murder the entire time.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with horror movies. Sometimes I love them, other times I don't have any desire for them.
5. Back when he was THE heartthrob, I gushed and drooled over Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I had a poster of him over my bed.
6. I am hooked on V: The Reimagined Series. It's kinda nerdy, but I bought the original miniseries and will probably buy The Final Battle and the series that was spawned back in the 80's.
7. I may act a bit cynical, but deep down I am a hopeful romantic. I'm holding out for Mr. Darcy!
So, just as I was tagged, I get to tag seven others. Aspiring Fashionista already took two of my picks (Cafe Fashionista and Too Pretty For This), so here are mine: Wrecked Stellar, Kajal Couture, Daydream Lily, City of Dionne, Chard Intimate, Cafe Couture, and The Budget Babe.
There you are, friends!